Dr. Kazewych is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon practicing at the Joint Institute of North Texas at Arlington Orthopedic Association, P.A. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baylor Orthopedic and Pine Creek Medical Center. Dr. Kazewych’s clinical interests include shoulder, knee and hip, including arthroscopy and joint replacement.
Dr. Kazewych received his medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University. He underwent residency training in orthopedic surgery at Henry Ford Health System Detroit, MI. Dr. Kazewych completed his undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science, at GMI Engineering & Management Institute (Kettering Institute), Flint, MI.
He is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, American Medical Association, and Dallas County Medical Society.
Education and Training
Pre – Medical:
- GMI Engineering & Management Institute (Kettering Institute) Flint, MI, Mechanical Engineering Bachelor of Science
- 1995: Northeastern Ohio Universities College of MedicineRootstown, OH, Doctor of Medicine
- 1995-2000: Henry Ford Health System Detroit, MI, Orthopedic Surgery
- ABOS General Orthopaedics 2012-2022; 2002 -2012
Experience and Expertise
- February 2013-Present: Arlington Orthopedic Associates, P.A., Arlington, Texas 76015
- 2000-2002: Orthopedics Attending Surgeon Mercy Hospital. Cadillac, MI 49601
- 2001-2002: Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI: Associate Team Physician (volunteer) Men’s Hockey
- 2003-present: Attending Orthopedics Surgeon, Baylor Irving Medical Center, 1901 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, TX 75061
- 2004-present: MacArthur Surgery Center, 2120 N. MacArthur Blvd., Suite 200, Irving, TX 75061
- 2012-present: Attending Orthopedics Surgeon, Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital