Dr. Woolf is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon practicing at the Joint Institute of North Texas at Arlington Orthopedic Associates. He specializes in hip and knee replacements.
Dr. Woolf a hometown boy having attended both Arlington High School and UT-Arlington before heading to the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston for Medical School. He came back to the area to complete his Internship and Residency in Orthopedic Surgery at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth.
He is an active member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, the Tarrant County Medical Association, the Texas Orthopedic Association, the Texas Medical Association and is a Fellow with the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Education and Training
- Arlington High School, 818 West Park Row Arlington, Texas, 1970- 1973, Graduated University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas, 1973 – 1976
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, Texas, 1976- 1980 Degree M.D.
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Forth Worth, Texas, 1980 – 1981
- Orthopedic Surgery, John Peter Smith Hospital, Forth Worth, Texas, 1981- 1985
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons (ABOS) July 23, 1987
Experience and Expertise
- Arlington Orthopedic Associates, P.A., Arlington, Texas, 1996 – Present
- Arlington Bone and Joint Clinic, Arlington, Texas, 1987 – 1996
- Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington, February 2010 – Present
- Baylor Surgery Center of Arlington, Arlington, Texas, February 2000 – Present- Active Privileges
- Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington, Texas June 1985 – Present- Active Privileges
- Hip Replacements
- Knee Replacements
- Practice with heavy emphasis on total hip and total knee arthroplasty, as well as revision joint replacement surgery.